Develop/maintain internal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Materials Resource Planning (MRP) solutions. Design databases (SQL). Develop backend APIs using Django and Python. Configure Linux servers to act as a cloud and others to be mobile/dynamic database-servers.
- Strong interpersonal skills. The ability to self-start, work unsupervised, take initiative, and effectively work with personnel across the team.
- Strong problem solving skills. The ability to determine requirements given a diverse set of input from people with diverse needs and skill sets.
- Integrate company values in carrying out job responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain custom reports.
- Knowledge of EDI.
- Other duties as required.
Desirable, but not required:
- Prior experience with Html app implementation and/or development.
- Experience with Python, Django, React and PostgreSQL.
- Experience coding and integrating with ERP/MRP systems.
- IT/System Administration experience.
- Experience in an engineering environment.
Minimum Requirements, Education, Certifications:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a Science/Engineering Field or comparable work experience.
Essential Mental Functions:
Ability to maintain good working relationships across the spectrum of employees. Ability to quickly write high quality software extensions.
Essential Physical functions and Working Conditions:
Work performed in an office environment, with no exposure to inclement weather… Some light physical effort required. Able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds. Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facilities. Minimal travel required. Noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
All applicants must be either a US citizen or permanent resident with a valid residency (green) card per FAR 22 C.F.R. 120.15.
We are committed to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in all human resources actions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or national origin. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, especially those from historically underrepresented groups.